Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Learned About Blogging

Blogging...I am definitely more comfortable with blogging than when I started this class.  I really enjoyed learning how to embed a video and create a slideshow.  The "how to" slideshows were very helpful when exploring new territory.  I am hoping to be able to use blogging in my computer applications classes this fall.  It can be used as an extension activity for the students when learning PowerPoint.  After some additional editing of my blog, I hope to share the link with my students and parents.  It would be an additional method to connect with parents on what we are doing in the classroom.

I have really enjoyed reading the blogs of my classmates.  The videos and slideshows reminded of the elementary years (as I teach high school).  I also enjoy visiting the links on each person's blog!    

No comments: